We have an opening for a media coordinator in our New Orleans office. This position supports media planning/buying and client billing functions.
Interested in developing your career in a team-oriented, "work hard, play hard" environment? Do you want to be part of an award winning and successful agency? Then Zehnder Communications may be the place for you. We are hiring for a media coordinator to assist with media planning/buying and client billing functions.
- Distributes insertion orders internally to appropriate team members and externally to media vendors and ensures that all insertion orders are signed (accepted) and returned by the media vendors
- Contacts media vendors for missing invoices each month and reconciles media vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Works with the accounting department to reconcile billing discrepancies and communicate monthly media billing reports such as prebill credit documents
- Maintains print tearsheet and other media proof-of-performance files (including outdoor billboard photos for all outdoor placements)
- Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing, or similar discipline preferred
- 6m to 1 year of media, marketing, or advertising experience preferred
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness with excellent detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work both independently and within a team
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency including Excel and Outlook, Mac experience a plus
If you are interested, can excel in this role, and meet the minimum qualifications above, please apply with your resume and salary requirements here. No phone calls, please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the area. All submissions confidential. EOE.