Do great work. Make a difference. Have fun. Earn a fair profit. That’s Zehnder’s mission, and we’re inviting you to join us. We have an opening for a UI/UX Designer in our New Orleans office and are seeking out someone who likes to work hard, play hard, and drive our agency and our clients toward success. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read the details below and let us know why you’re the best person for the job.
We’re one of the largest full-service advertising agencies in the Southeast, with offices in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and New Orleans. After being in business for more than 20 years, we know a thing or two about marketing. Our agency is broken up into nine individual departments — account services, creative, digital, media, research & analytics, project management, public relations, social media and business strategy — and we like to mash all of their different skill sets together to create amazing, multifaceted campaigns for our clients.
About the job:
- At least 2 years of design experience in UI/UX design or interaction design.
- Extensive experience designing user experiences across multiple platforms, including responsive web and native mobile.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, user flows, high fidelity mockups, UI prototypes, pattern libraries and specifications as needed.
- Experience with rapid screen mock-ups / prototyping for client presentation.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and other prototyping design tools
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure success in implementing user interfaces to design specifications.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion, delivering work on time and on budget at expected quality levels, even within tight timeframes.
- Strong online graphic design portfolio that showcases samples of each phase of design and is up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Understanding of how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints.
What we offer:
Our employees are our most important assets and we like to treat them that way. Zehnder keeps our team happy with things like:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match program
- Paid holidays and a generous vacation policy
- A flexible, family-friendly, and fun work environment
Sound good to you? Let us know why you’re fit for the job by applying via the following link with your salary requirements and resume. Please provide a portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects, quality thought, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life. You may include a link or an attachment to your application for your portfolio.
No phone calls please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the New Orleans area. The hiring process will include a technical interview. All submissions confidential. EOE.